Hello People, I am writing and presenting you the latest news about Soccer (Football) or Fussball how we call it in Germany. I will not just focus on the German Bundesliga, but also on the other top leagues in Europe (Spain,France,Italy and England).
But most of the newest news will be from the Bundesliga. This league is constantly improving and getting better and more star players are joining the Bundesliga teams. One indication for that is Bayern Munich who made it to the Champions League final, and our German National Team which played very well in this years world cup.
Current star players that just came to the German league from a different country: Huntelaar, Metzelder,Diego, Raul,Jurado, Camoranesi,Silvestre, Ballack and many more.
The 2010/2011 season just started, and it is already very exciting. More news and exciting facts about soccer in Europe will follow soon!
I don't know anything about this league but would love to read any information you can post. Keep us informed, it is always a cool experience to learn something new that someone else is so passionate about.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that your going outside the typical box that many people blog about such as movies and family. But with that being said with most people having very little to no previous information about the league i'd like to have a post about the history and how it came about just for some back ground information so we have something to base what you say off of.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds very interesting!I like that you will be focusing on all aspects of this sport taht we know nothing about.
ReplyDeleteSoccer is something I don't love yet, but I feel like I need to learn to appreciate it. I do resent the fact that it's the only sport that gets covered on NPR, though, probably because the World Cup is just a good excuse for sweater-wearers to get together on the radio and discuss international dessert recipes.
ReplyDelete